TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA) - With National Signing Day just a few weeks away, Mississippi State and Ole Miss have each lost a commitment over the last 24 hours.
Louisville High School defensive end Charles Moore decommitted from MSU late Monday night. Moore led the Wildcats to the Class 4A state championship and recently played in the Under Armour All-American Game.
Jackson Prep running back Jerrion Ealy decommitted from Ole Miss on Tuesday. Ealy was one of the MVPs in the Under Armour All-American Game and is also projected as a first-round Major League Baseball Draft selection.
National Signing Day is Feb. 6. Verbal commitments are non-binding.
- Rebs, Dogs lose commitments
- Dogs down Rebs in Governor's Cup game
- Rebs, Dogs invited to NFL Combine
- Rebs, Dogs among Ferriss Trophy finalists
- Rebs' Wunderlich, Little named SEC Players of the Week
- Rebs' Thornberry cruises to fourth victory of season
- Rebs' McPhee-McCuin adds Greene to coaching staff
- Rebs' Rodriguez out 6-8 weeks with foot injury
- Area players make Tuesday commitments
- Lafayette's Turnage commits to Alabama