UNDATED (WTVA) - Nine Ole Miss players and eight Mississippi State players have been invited to the National Football League's Scouting Combine, the league announced Thursday.
Ole Miss will be represented by wide receivers A.J. Brown, DaMarkus Lodge and D.K. Metcalf, tight end Dawson Knox, offensive linemen Greg Little and Javon Patterson, quarterback Jordan Ta'amu, and defensive backs Ken Webster and Zedrick Woods.
Mississippi State will be represented by defensive backs Johnathan Abram, Mark McLaurin and Jamal Peters, offensive linemen Shaq Calhoun and Elgton Jenkins, quarterback Nick Fitzgerald, and defensive ends Gerri Green and Montez Sweat.
The combine runs from Feb. 26 through March 4 in Indianapolis.
- Rebs, Dogs invited to NFL Combine
- Rebs, Dogs lose commitments
- Report: Simmons not invited to NFL Combine
- Dogs down Rebs in Governor's Cup game
- Rebs, Dogs among Ferriss Trophy finalists
- Ole Miss quartet invited to 2018 NFL Scouting Combine
- D.K. Metcalf shines at NFL Scouting Combine
- Rebs' Wunderlich, Little named SEC Players of the Week
- Rebs' Thornberry cruises to fourth victory of season