STARKVILLE, Miss. (MSU Athletics/WTVA) - Quinten Post has signed his Athletic Scholarship Agreement with the Mississippi State men’s basketball program announced Wednesday.
Post, a 7-0 forward from Amsterdam, The Netherlands, will join the Bulldogs as a freshman in 2019-20. He played for Alba Berlin Youth Club in Berlin, Germany where he averaged 15.8 points and 6.8 rebounds per game last season. Post also will have the opportunity to compete for the Dutch National Team at the FIBA U20 European Championships this July.
“We are very excited to have Quinten join our Mississippi State family,” head coach Ben Howland said. “He is an incredible shooter and will be one of the best shooters on our team from day one. Quinten is a very skilled big. He is a great person and comes from a wonderful family. We look forward to having him as a part of our program.”
Mississippi State posted a 23-11 record last season and secured the program’s 11th NCAA Tournament appearance. The Bulldogs have dialed up 48 victories over the last two seasons which is tied for second-most in program history over a two-year span and fourth among SEC schools during that span.
- Quinten Post signs with MSU men's basketball program
- MSU men's basketball defeats Alabama 67-63
- MSU men's basketball vaults to season's best No. 14 ranking
- MSU men’s basketball releases 2019-20 non-conference schedule
- SEC matchups complete 2019-20 MSU men’s basketball schedule
- MSU men's hoops inks three in Early Signing Period
- Two more ICC men's basketball players sign to continue careers
- Hatley's Taylor Andrews signs with MDCC women's basketball program
- MSU sets 2018-19 men’s golf schedule
- MSU men's hoops hosts Media Day