STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Quinndary Weatherspoon is the latest Mississippi State basketball player who has decided to test the NBA Draft waters.
'Q' joins little brother Nick and Lamar Peters as members of the MSU basketball team who have declared for the draft.
However, all three have declined to hire agents, meaning they are eligible to return to Mississippi State.
- Quinndary Weatherspoon declares for 2018 NBA Draft
- Weatherspoon selected by Spurs in NBA Draft
- Quinndary Weatherspoon's last-second 3 lifts MSU past JSU
- MSU's Quinndary Weatherspoon lands on Jerry West Award watch list
- Spurs sign Quinndary Weatherspoon to two-way contract
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA Draft
- Mississippi State beats Dayton 61-59 on a Quinndary Weatherspoon buzzer beater
- Ole Miss' Terence Davis declares for NBA draft
- Ole Miss' Breein Tyree enters NBA Draft