OMAHA, Neb. (WTVA) - Mississippi State will not play Vanderbilt on Tuesday in the College World Series, as initially scheduled.
Inclement weather has forced the postponement of the game.
Auburn and Louisville will resume their game at 11 a.m. on Wednesday. The Cardinals lead the Tigers 4-1 in the top of the fifth inning.
Mississippi State and Vanderbilt will begin 65 minutes after the completion of Auburn/Louisville.
- Postponed: MSU and Vanderbilt to play Wednesday
- #9 MSU WBB avoids upset vs. Vanderbilt
- Matt Luke previews Vanderbilt
- Rebels fall at Vanderbilt
- MSU to square off with Vanderbilt in Nashville
- MSU set to play Nebraska in the NIT on Wednesday
- Mississippi State routs Vanderbilt 71-55
- MSU women win at Vanderbilt to clinch share of SEC title
- MSU, Arkansas will play Saturday doubleheader
- MSU to play Washington Saturday in CWS