PONTOTOC, Miss. (WTVA) - Pontotoc High School's Sarah Whitt signed with Itawamba Community College's soccer program on Tuesday.
Whitt, who plays forward, scored 22 goals and had 12 assists as a junior.
Whitt is off to a nice start in her senior season. She has ten goals and four assists in just six games.
- Pontotoc's Whitt signs with ICC soccer
- Amory's Cameron Koehn signs with ICC soccer
- ICC's Scott signs with LSU-Alexandria soccer
- Mathis overcomes injury, signs with ICC soccer
- ICC announces 2018 soccer schedules
- Saltillo High's Brian Huckaby signs with ICC soccer
- ICC sweeps MACJC Women's Soccer weekly honors
- ICC's Richardson, Dennis to continue soccer careers
- ICC soccer hosts Meet the Indians
- ICC soccer players earn postseason honors