STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State pitcher Konnor Pilkington has signed with the Chicago White Sox.
The lefthander was a third-round selection in this year's Major League Baseball Draft. He was the 81st overall pick.
Pilkington reportedly signed for $650,000. He only went 3-6 on the mound this season but won his last game with MSU against North Carolina in the College World Series.
- Pilkington signs with White Sox
- MSU's Pilkington drafted by White Sox
- Pilkington, Poole push Diamond Dawgs past Louisiana
- Pilkington, Price named Preseason All-Americans by Collegiate Baseball
- Mangum, Pilkington named Perfect Game Preseason All-Americans
- MSU's Konnor Pilkington receives fourth preseason All-America honor
- If you build it ... White Sox and Yankees to play at 'Field of Dreams' movie site in Iowa
- Moreland remains with Red Sox, agrees to $13M, 2-year deal
- Moreland stays with Red Sox, gets $3 million contract
- Red Sox, Dodgers meet in World Series for first time in 102 years