STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State forward Reggie Perry will return for his sophomore season, he announced Tuesday night.
Perry declared for the NBA Draft in April, but underclassmen have until Wednesday to withdraw as long as they don't sign with an agent.
Last season, as a freshman, Perry played in 34 games for the Bulldogs. He became a starter toward the end of the season and averaged 9.7 points and 7.2 rebounds per game as MSU advanced to its first NCAA Tournament appearance in a decade.
The 6'10", 245-pounder from Thomasville, Ga., made the SEC's All-Freshman team and was a McDonald's All-American in high school.
- Perry returning to MSU for sophomore season
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA Draft
- Perry, MSU get 3rd straight win
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA draft
- Woodard, Perry, Stewart give MSU top 15 signing class
- MSU's Reggie Perry nabs SEC Freshman of the Week
- MSU's Perry collects second SEC Freshman of the Week award
- MSU's Perry collects trio of Preseason All-America honors
- MSU's Perry garners All-SEC Preseason First Team
- MSU's Rickea Jackson, Reggie Perry sweep Gillom and Howell trophies