BELDEN, Miss. (WTVA) - For the sixth-straight year, Pernell McPhee returned to TCPS in Belden to host a youth football camp.
McPhee, a former ICC and MSU football standout, enlisted the help of some of his friends. Former MSU and NFL running back Anthony 'Boobie' Dixon was once again a participant at the Pernell McPhee and Friends football camp.
Boobie D and others gave hands-on instruction to the more than 125 campers.
McPhee, who signed a one-year deal with the Redskins in March enjoys using his platform to give back.
When asked what keeps him coming back every year, McPhee said, "Really, God man. Just coming out here being thankful with what God gave me and just doing his work by coming back and helping the kids."
- Pernell McPhee hosts youth football camp at TCPS
- Baltimore Ravens Pernell McPhee hosts annual youth football camp at TCPS
- Dak Prescott hosts youth football camp at Mississippi State
- Prescott to once again host youth football camp at MSU
- Two-A-Days: Nettleton, TCPS
- TCPS hosts archery meet at the Tupelo Furniture Market
- Ferguson hosts football camp in Nettleton
- TCPS' Laney signs with Blue Mountain
- Travis Outlaw hosts eighth annual youth basketball camp in Starkville
- Dak Prescott announces second annual youth football camp