JACKSON, Miss. (WTVA) - Former Ole Miss linebacker Patrick Willis and current Mississippi State assistant football coach Terrell Buckley are now among the greats of college football.
Both men have been elected to the College Football Hall of Fame.
Willis played for the Rebels from 2003 to 2006.
Buckley was a defensive back at Florida State from 1989 to 1991.
Other inductees include former Texas quarterback Vince Young and former Arkansas running back Darren McFadden.
MORE: See the full list here
- Patrick Willis, Terrell Buckley elected to College Football Hall of Fame
- Willis among first-time candidates for Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Ole Miss football great Marvin Terrell dies at 80
- Patrick Willis to be honored Saturday at Ole Miss
- Tupelo's Buckley earns first professional golf win
- Amory native receives hall of fame recognition
- Alabama LB Terrell Lewis out indefinitely with ACL tear
- Moorhead announces staff additions; Baker, Buckley to continue roles
- Buckley ties for third on the Canadian Tour
- Tupelo native Hayden Buckley earns top 10 finish in Canada.