The opening-round matchup will be a rematch of sorts after Ole Miss eliminated the Tigers on their home field via penalty kicks in 2015, advancing to the Sweet 16 for the first time in school-history.
Winners of three of their last four matches, Ole Miss enters the tournament with a 12-7-1 overall record, including wins over three top-50 RPI opponents Vanderbilt, Mississippi State and Auburn as well as No. 26 Arkansas. The Rebels are one of nine SEC teams to receive a bid to the "Big Dance."
Clemson currently sits at 12-8 overall, concluding their Atlantic Coast Conference slate with a 6-4 record before advancing to the ACC Touranment Semifinals.
- Ole Miss soccer earns second straight NCAA bid
- Ole Miss men’s tennis earns 26th straight NCAA bid
- MSU men, Ole Miss men, women earn NCAA golf bids
- Ole Miss Men’s Tennis' Sandkaulen earns NCAA Singles bid
- Ole Miss earns third-straight NCAA bid, selected to Tempe Regional
- Golf Dawgs earn second straight NCAA Regional bid
- Ole Miss men’s golf earns third straight NCAA Regional berth
- Ole Miss women’s golf earns bid to NCAA Norman Regional
- MSU, Ole Miss tennis teams receive NCAA bids
- Ole Miss' Arianne Hartono earns trip to NCAA Final Four