BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (AP) — Kentucky will host Kansas on Jan. 26 in the headline matchup of the 2019 SEC-Big 12 Challenge.
The one-day event pits all 10 Big 12 schools against 10 of the Southeastern Conference's 14 members on various campuses.
Other matchups this year include Alabama at Baylor, Arkansas at Texas Tech, Florida at TCU, Texas at Georgia, Iowa State at Ole Miss, South Carolina at Oklahoma State, West Virginia at Tennessee, Kansas State at Texas A&M and Vanderbilt at Oklahoma.
The SEC schools that won't be participating in the 2019 SEC/Big 12 Challenge are Auburn, LSU, Mississippi State and Missouri.
The SEC won last season's event 6-4. It marked the first time in the event's five-year history that the SEC had finished above .500, though the 2017 Challenge ended in a 5-all tie.
- Ole Miss set to participate in 2019 SEC/Big 12 Challenge
- Ole Miss women to host TCU as part of 2018 SEC/Big 12 challenge
- Ole Miss women's basketball announces 2019 SEC schedule
- Arkansas defeats Ole Miss in SEC Tournament
- Ole Miss' Patterson, Haynes honored by SEC
- Ole Miss trio garners SEC weekly accolades
- SEC schedule announced for Ole Miss hoops
- Ole Miss women to play at Texas Tech for 2019 Big 12/SEC Challenge
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set