ELLISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - The Ole Miss football program received a verbal commitment Wednesday from Jones County Junior College safety Jonathan Haynes.
Haynes is currently ranked as the nation's third-ranked junior college safety. The 6'0", 205-pounder is the 24th commitment in the Rebels' 2019 class.
Last season as a freshman, Haynes had 30 tackles and one interception.
- Ole Miss gets commitment from Jones County safety
- Joiner commits to Ole Miss basketball
- Tupelo's Jaycob Horn commits to Ole Miss
- Ole Miss football gets two commitments on Monday
- West Point's Crowley commits to Ole Miss basketball
- 4-star recruit Demon Clowney commits to Ole Miss
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Jones County Junior College hires former Ole Miss football assistant Barney Farrar
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set