ST. THOMAS, U.S. Virgin Islands (Ole Miss Athletics/WTVA) - Game draws have been announced for the 2018 Women’s Paradise Jam, with the Rebels squared up to face UConn (Nov. 22), Purdue (Nov. 23) and St. John’s (Nov. 24) this November.
The Rebels have never faced UConn, and have only met Purdue (W, 62-54, Dec. 21, 1993 in Puerto Rico) and St. John’s (W, 62-56, Dec. 29, 1992 in Jamaica, N.Y.) once each, coming away victorious each time.
UConn is coming off its 10th-straight trip to the Final Four as the No. 1 overall seed in the 2018 NCAA Tournament after compiling a 36-1 overall record, where they fell to the eventual national champions, Notre Dame (91-89). The Huskies return three starters from the 2017-18 Final Four team.
Purdue finished 20-14 last season, earning a berth to the WNIT. The Boilermakers advanced to the Third Round, where they ran into in-state rival and eventual WNIT champions, Indiana (73-51).
St. John’s took it one step further, advancing to the quarterfinal round of the WNIT before falling to West Virginia (76-62) – ending their season at 19-15 overall.
All games will stream live on FloHoops.com, which requires a FloPRO subscription.
- Ole Miss draws UConn, Purdue and St. John's in 2018 Paradise Jam
- UConn defeats Ole Miss women 90-50 in U.S. Virgin Islands
- Bulldogs land UConn transfer
- MSU/Ole Miss soccer battle to 1-1 draw
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Ole Miss women wrap up trip to U.S. Virgin Islands with 64-59 loss to St. John's
- McGriff, Anei lead Oklahoma St. past Ole Miss 78-37
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7