OMAHA, Neb. (WTVA) - Tyler Keenan belted out 25 home runs in his first two rounds of Saturday's College Home Run Derby at TD Ameritrade Park.
It wasn't enough. Keenan fell five home runs short in the final round.
Northern Kentucky's Griffin Doersching hit 20 homers to Keenan's 15 to capture the title.
- Ole Miss baseball's Tyler Keenan finishes 2nd at the College Home Run Derby
- Keenan to take part in 2019 College Home Run Derby
- Thomas Dillard finishes third at College Home Run Derby
- Parker Caracci, Tyler Keenan earn SEC baseball weekly honors
- Ole Miss' Thomas Dillard selected for 2018 college home run derby in Omaha
- Tyler Keenan repeats as SEC Freshman of the Week
- Tyler Keenan named SEC Player of the Week
- Tyler Keenan named Freshman All-American by Perfect Game
- Ole Miss baseball opens practice
- Ole Miss baseball sweeps UAB