OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Ole Miss wide receiver A.J. Brown has declared for the upcoming 2019 NFL Draft, foregoing his senior year.
The Starkville native went to his Twitter account to inform the Ole Miss faithful.
“This place [Ole Miss] has become my second home,” he stated.
Brown put up record numbers for the Rebels during his three years on campus. Many analysts believe he will be drafted in the early part of the first round.
He joins fellow wide receiver D.K. Metcalf in declaring for the NFL Draft.
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown declares for NFL Draft
- Ole Miss WR A.J. Brown named finalist for Conerly Trophy
- Ole Miss' Breeland Speaks declares for NFL Draft
- Ole Miss' Greg Little declares for NFL Draft
- Ole Miss' A.J. Brown named semifinalist for Biletnikoff Award
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown wins 2017 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown named to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- MSU's Jeffery Simmons declares for NFL Draft
- Rebels' Knox declares for NFL Draft
- Several Alabama players declare for NFL draft