NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) - Due to heavy thunderstorms expected in the Nashville area on Saturday, No. 4 Ole Miss and No. 14 Vanderbilt will now play a doubleheader featuring two seven-inning games Sunday at noon and 4 p.m. CT.
The Rebels recorded 14 hits in route to an 11-3 Game 1 win on Friday night at Hawkins Field. The key Southeastern Conference series was set to resume Saturday afternoon at 2 p.m., but the severe storms making their way across the United States prompted other plans.
The 14-inning doubleheader will begin Sunday at noon. The second contest will begin promptly at 4 p.m., and both games will be nationally broadcast on ESPNU.
- Ole Miss, Vanderbilt reschedule to Sunday doubleheader
- Vanderbilt edges Ole Miss 36-29 in overtime
- Patterson leads Ole Miss over Vanderbilt 57-35
- Ole Miss baseball reschedules Saturday game
- Ole Miss drops doubleheader to Kentucky
- Ole Miss, MSU softball split Friday doubleheader
- Ole Miss baseball runs past Vanderbilt in game one
- Ole Miss suffers two one-run losses at Vanderbilt
- Ole Miss baseball and UAPB reschedule to 3 p.m. Wednesday
- Ole Miss baseball splits doubleheader with Long Beach State