BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf was named to the Southeastern Conference All-Freshman Team, released by the SEC office Thursday.
Metcalf, from Oxford, Miss., hauled in 39 receptions for 646 yards and seven touchdowns during his redshirt freshman campaign for the Rebels.
He surpassed the 100-yard receiving mark twice during the 2017 season, including a career-best 125-yard performance at Cal.
Metcalf was named SEC Freshman of the Week following his five catch, 83-yard performance against Kentucky in which he hauled in the game-winning TD with five seconds remaining in the contest.
- Ole Miss’ Metcalf earns SEC All-Freshman honors
- Promise Taylor earns second SEC Freshman of the Week honor
- Mia Davidson earns second SEC Freshman of the Week honor
- Ole Miss' Patterson, Haynes honored by SEC
- Ole Miss’ D.K. Metcalf added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf out for season
- Anderson Peters earns SEC Freshman Field Athlete of the Year honors
- Sweat, Calhoun earn SEC weekly honors
- Three Rebels earn SEC weekly honors
- Metcalf named to 2017 SEC Football Legends Class