OXFORD, Miss. (AP) — Mississippi linebacker MoMo Sanogo is expected to miss about 2 ½ months after injuring an ankle Saturday in a 31-17 victory over Arkansas.
Ole Miss coach Matt Luke says Sanogo will undergo surgery Tuesday and is likely out for "roughly 10 weeks."
Sanogo, a junior from Plano, Texas, recorded four tackles in the Rebels' first two games. He made 112 tackles last season to tie for fifth place among all-Southeastern Conference players.
Ole Miss (1-1) hosts Football Championship Subdivision program Southeastern Louisiana (1-0) on Saturday.
- Ole Miss LB Sanogo likely out 10 weeks with ankle injury
- Ole Miss’ Sanogo tabbed to Butkus Award watch list
- Alabama LB Dylan Moses out indefinitely with knee injury
- Ole Miss honoring military through Warrior Week
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Tua Tagovailoa set to have ankle surgery
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set
- Alabama downs Ole Miss 62-7
- Auburn downs Ole Miss 31-16