OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – Ole Miss Athletics will hold seven town hall meetings across the region from February 11-28, led by Vice Chancellor for Intercollegiate Athletics Ross Bjork.
“We have prided ourselves on being a department that is accessible to all fans – constantly looking for new ways to gather feedback and fan thoughts,” said Bjork in a November letter to the Ole Miss family when he announced plans for the town hall meetings.
The meeting schedule includes:
Feb. 11, Mississippi Delta (Grammy Museum in Cleveland), 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 12, Tri-State Area (Franklin Courtyard in Corinth), 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 18, Jackson (The Westin), 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 23, Oxford (Inn at Ole Miss), 12:30-2 p.m.
Feb. 25, Tupelo (BancorpSouth Conference Center), 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 26, Mississippi Gulf Coast (Lynn Meadows Discovery Center in Gulfport), 5:30-7 p.m.
Feb. 28, Memphis/Desoto County (Hilton Memphis), 5:30-7 p.m.
The town hall meetings are open to all fans, friends and alumni. In addition to answering questions, Bjork will discuss the strategic plan for the athletics department, provide a financial overview, give updates on sports programs and review the recently concluded NCAA case.
- Ole Miss Athletics holding town hall meetings in February
- McCarthy named Ole Miss Athletics Compliance Officer
- Ole Miss names Keith Carter athletics director
- Ole Miss holds annual Meet The Rebels Day
- Tyree, Ole Miss hold off San Diego
- Ole Miss football holds first fall practice
- Ole Miss holds off Southeastern Louisiana 40-29
- Ole Miss announces 2018 M-Club Hall of Fame class
- Petty, Hall lead Alabama past No. 20 Ole Miss
- Ole Miss announces 2019 M-Club Hall of Fame Class