LAFAYETTE, La. (AP) - Jordan Danberry had 12 points and 10 rebounds, Andra Espinoza-Hunter also scored 12 points and No. 15 Mississippi State beat Louisiana-Lafayette 64-48 to extend its road winning streak to 12 games.
Espinoza-Hunter banked in a running 3-pointer just before the halftime buzzer for a 30-25 lead, and the Bulldogs held ULL to 23 points in the second half to keep the nation's longest active road win streak.
The Bulldogs entered after an eight-day break and shot just 41% with 25 turnovers, but held ULL to 16-of-51 shooting. Kimberly Burton led ULL (6-3) with eight points.
- No. 15 Mississippi State women win 12th straight on road
- Tupelo boys swimming wins 12th straight state championship
- Mississippi State baseball earns 12th win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff
- McCowan's big night powers Mississippi State women to 14th straight win
- No. 15 Mississippi State extends road win streak to 13
- Mississippi State women defeat Jackson State 105-38
- Mississippi State in Super Regional for third straight year
- Mississippi State claims fourth-straight win with 34-23 victory over UMass
- Mississippi State women remain perfect in Cancun
- Mississippi State women defeat South Carolina 67-53