ATHENS, GA (AP) -- Jordan Danberry and Rickea Jackson scored 17 points each and No. 15 Mississippi State beat Georgia 73-66 to extend the nation's longest road win streak to 13.
Eleven of Danberry's points came in the fourth quarter, including six in a 8-0 run to start the period to give MSU some breathing room at 56-47.
Three of the baskets came after consecutive turnovers by Georgia which finished 23 miscues.
The victory was the sixth straight for MSU. Stephanie Paul had 15 points and nine rebounds for Georgia.
- No. 15 Mississippi State extends road win streak to 13
- No. 15 Mississippi State women win 12th straight on road
- Mississippi State Women's Basketball Team moves to No. 13
- LSU wins Fiesta Bowl 40-32; ends UCF's 25-game win streak
- Mississippi State volleyball wins SEC home opener
- Mississippi State cruises to win over Alabama
- Mississippi State wins inaugural eSports Egg Bowl
- Mississippi State's Simmons wins Conerly Trophy
- Mississippi State baseball secures win over Oregon State
- Mississippi State "Road Dawgs" Tour 2019 dates announced