INDIANAPOLIS (WTVA/Ole Miss Athletics) – The NCAA officially announced dates and times for eight super regionals taking place across the country Tuesday morning.
The No. 12 overall seed, Ole Miss baseball (40-25) will head to Baum-Walker Stadium in Fayetteville, Arkansas, for a best-of-three series against the No. 5 overall seed Arkansas Razorbacks (44-17), starting at 11 a.m. CT on Saturday, June 8 on ESPN.
Game 2 of the Fayetteville Super Regional will take place Sunday, June 9, at 2 p.m. CT on ESPNU. Game 3, if necessary, is set for a 3 p.m. CT first pitch Monday on ESPN2.
This past Sunday, Ole Miss defeated Jacksonville State, 19-4, to secure the 10th regional title in program history. Along the way, the Rebels swept three games, outscoring their three opponents 41-7, the most total runs ever scored by an Ole Miss team in a regional tournament. The Rebels will be competing in the super regionals for the sixth time in program history, all in the Mike Bianco era.
Arkansas also swept three games at home this past weekend, defeating Central Connecticut State once and TCU twice to secure the Fayetteville Regional title.
A limited allotment of tickets is still available through the Ole Miss Ticket Office. Tickets will be on sale from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, June 4. Orders will be allocated based on blue priority points.
The Rebel seating section at Baum-Walker Stadium will be sections 103-105.
Fayetteville Super Regional Schedule
Game 1: Saturday, June 8 - 11 a.m. CT | ESPN
Game 2: Sunday, June 9 - 2 p.m. CT | ESPNU
Game 3: Monday, June 10 - 3 p.m. CT | ESPN2*
* - If Necessary
- NCAA Fayetteville Super Regional schedule set
- NCAA Starkville Super Regional schedule set
- Arkansas beats Ole Miss 11-2 in Fayetteville Super Regional opener
- NCAA: Mississippi State to Nashville for Super Regional
- MSU tennis sweeps South Alabama; will host NCAA Super Regional
- Mississippi State tops Stanford 6-2 in NCAA super regionals
- Super Bulldog Weekend schedule announced
- Ole Miss among NCAA baseball regional hosts
- NCAA softball regional returning to Oxford
- Ole Miss named NCAA Regional host