MOOREVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Dylan Allen of Mooreville High School has been named the Gatorade boys cross country runner of the year in Mississippi.
Allen, a junior, is the first Trooper to receive the honor. He won the Class 4A individual title in the fall and led Mooreville to a fourth-place finish as a team.
Allen, a three-time All-State selection, took second at the Foot Locker South Regional Championships Varsity B race.
- Mooreville's Allen named state's top runner
- Two-A-Days: Mooreville, Mantachie
- Mooreville's Dylan Allen signs with Southern Miss track and field and cross country
- Longtime Mooreville athletic director, basketball coach retires
- MHSAA places Mooreville football team on probation
- Mooreville soccer standout signs with ICC
- Kelly named Gatorade runner of the year for Mississippi
- Snider named SEC Co-Runner of the Week
- Parker Scott named SEC Men’s Runner of the Week
- Rebels' Suliman named SEC Men’s Runner of the Week