MOOREVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Dylan Allen of Mooreville High School has been named the Gatorade boys cross country runner of the year in Mississippi.
Allen, a junior, is the first Trooper to receive the honor. He won the Class 4A individual title in the fall and led Mooreville to a fourth-place finish as a team.
Allen, a three-time All-State selection, took second at the Foot Locker South Regional Championships Varsity B race.
- Mooreville's Allen named state's top runner
- Two-A-Days: Mooreville, Mantachie
- Mooreville's Dylan Allen signs with Southern Miss track and field and cross country
- Longtime Mooreville athletic director, basketball coach retires
- Tanner Allen named SEC Freshman of the Week
- Dealers top Thunder, Tribe top Rascals in Cotton States action
- Vivians, William named to Wooden Award Top 30
- MSU women's basketball named top seed in Kansas City Region
- Mississippi State football remains in Top 20
- Mississippi State tops No. 22 Arkansas