NORMAN, Oklahoma (AP) -- Brady Manek scored 18 points to help Oklahoma defeat Mississippi State 63-62 in the Big 12/SEC Challenge.
Alondes Williams added 13 points for the Sooners in a game played at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Robert Woodard II scored 15 points and Tyson Carter added 14 for the Bulldogs.
Mississippi State scoring leader Reggie Perry scored seven points and played just 21 minutes because of foul trouble.
Mississippi State had a chance to win at the end.
Oklahoma led by a point in the closing seconds.
Woodard missed a jumper from near the free-throw line and the Bulldogs couldn't get another shot off.
- Mississippi State falls to Oklahoma 63-62
- Guy hits 3 FTs with 0.6 left, Virginia shocks Auburn 63-62
- Mississippi State's rally falls short at Alabama
- Mississippi State falls 19-3 at LSU
- Mississippi State falls short to Texas A&M
- Mississippi State softball falls in series finale against Georgia
- Mississippi State falls to No. 8 Auburn 80-68
- Top-seeded MSU earns second-round win over Oklahoma State
- Oklahoma State defeats Alabama to win national title at home