STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) – To accommodate fans wishing to experience a full weekend of athletic events in Starkville, the Mississippi State baseball program has announced that first pitch for the Friday, March 22 contest against Auburn will now be at 6 p.m.
The Diamond Dawgs moved into the top five in each of the national polls on Monday (March 18), including a No. 2 ranking from Baseball America, Collegiate Baseball Newspaper, D1Baseball, the National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association and Perfect Game. State was ranked No. 4 in the USA Today Coaches Poll.
A five-game week awaits the Bulldogs, beginning with a midweek contest against Little Rock on Tuesday, March 19 (6:30 p.m.) at Dudy Noble Field. A road tilt at Samford on Wednesday, March 20 will start at 6 p.m., before a weekend series with No. 16 Auburn kicks off on Friday, March 22 with the new start time of 6 p.m. at Dudy Noble Field.
- Mississippi State baseball moves Friday game time vs. Auburn
- Mississippi State baseball drops series opener to Auburn
- Ole Miss baseball vs. UAB Friday start time moved up
- Auburn rallies to upend Mississippi State 76-68
- UPDATE: Mississippi State baseball player suspended indefinitely
- Mississippi State baseball holds media day
- Mississippi State baseball announces midweek schedule change
- Mississippi State Baseball announces 2020 schedule
- McCowan powers Mississippi State women past Auburn 85-59
- Three-point barrage lifts Mississippi State past Auburn 92-84