STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) – With the threat of inclement weather in the evening on Wednesday (March 13), the Mississippi State baseball program and head coach Chris Lemonis have announced a change in the game time versus Grambling. The Diamond Dawgs and Tigers will now throw the first pitch at 5 p.m. at Dudy Noble Field.
State enters the week with a 15-1 overall record, riding an 11-game winning streak. The streak has propelled the Diamond Dawgs into the top 10 of all six major polls, including a top-5 ranking from Collegiate Baseball, the National Collegiate Baseball Writers Association, Perfect Game and USA Today Coaches Poll. D1Baseball has the Diamond Dawgs ranked No. 6, while Baseball America has tabbed MSU No. 7 entering the opening week of SEC play.
Tickets for the midweek contest against Grambling, along with all of MSU's home games, can be purchased through HailState.com/tickets.
- Mississippi State baseball announces midweek schedule change
- Mississippi State Baseball announces 2020 schedule
- Mississippi State baseball tops UAB in midweek matchup
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule
- Mississippi State volleyball announces 2019 schedule
- 2020 Mississippi State football schedule announced
- Ole Miss, MSU change times for midweek baseball games
- MSU baseball announces schedule change for Southern Miss opener
- Ole Miss baseball announces 2019 schedule