TUSCALOOSA, Ala. (AP) -- John Petty Jr. scored 18 points with four 3-pointers and Alabama beat Mississippi State 90-69 in Tuscaloosa.
The Crimson Tide scored 90 or more points for the fifth straight game, and the Mississippi State offense couldn’t keep up with the Tide's hot 3-point shooting (10 of 24).
Reggie Perry got off to a dominant start for the Bulldogs, scoring seven of their first eight points. However, Perry was plagued by fouls and fouled out with 6:56 to go in the second half, finishing with 14 points.
- Mississippi St. falls to Alabama after Petty leads the Tide
- Petty, Hall lead Alabama past No. 20 Ole Miss
- Petty scores 27, Alabama holds off No. 17 Auburn 76-71
- Mississippi State's rally falls short at Alabama
- Bibby, Jackson lead No. 15 Mississippi St women past USF
- Danberry, Jackson lead No. 15 Mississippi St. women, 93-47
- Hall leads Alabama past No. 22 Mississippi State
- Tide QB Jalen Hurts transferring to Oklahoma
- Mississippi State women use strong second quarter to surge past Crimson Tide
- Alabama defeats Mississippi State 31-24