STARKVILLE, Miss (AP) -- Jessika Carter scored 24 points and pulled down 11 rebounds and Mississippi State routed Ole Miss 80-39.
The victory for the No. 9 Bulldogs was the largest in the longtime series, besting the 31-point wins they had in each of the last two years.
The Rebels (7-13, 0-7 SEC) scored double digits on Sunday in just one of the four quarters in the game.
Mississippi State (18-3, 6-1) led 30-6 at the end of the first quarter and the rout was on.
The Rebels turned the ball over 23 times and were outrebounded 41-28 in the loss.
- Miss. State Bulldogs blow pass Ole Miss, 80-39 victory
- Ole Miss great Ray Brown passes away
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- No. 24 Bulldogs drop series finale to Ole Miss
- Ole Miss baseball takes series with 5-0 victory over Tennessee
- Ole Miss baseball rolls to Tuesday victory over Little Rock
- Ole Miss baseball secures SEC road series victory at Arkansas
- Ole Miss women’s golf victorious at Jim West Challenge
- Hinson leads balanced effort in Ole Miss victory
- Ole Miss softball rolls to 10-3 victory over Alabama