SEATTLE (WTVA) - The Seattle Seahawks announced the signing of former Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf on Wednesday.
Metcalf was the 64th overall selection in the 2019 NFL Draft and the final pick of the second round.
After appearing in just two games his freshman season at Ole Miss before breaking his left foot, he combined for 1,215 yards and 12 touchdowns his last two years with the Rebels.
Metcalf's deal marks the 10th rookie signing of the Seahawks' 11 draft picks. Only third-round pick Cody Barton, a linebacker out of Utah, remains unsigned.
- Metcalf signs with Seahawks
- D.K. Metcalf shines at NFL Scouting Combine
- Metcalf, Sweat to attend NFL Draft
- Metcalf named to 2017 SEC Football Legends Class
- Ole Miss’ Metcalf earns SEC All-Freshman honors
- Ole Miss’ D.K. Metcalf added to Biletnikoff Award Watch List
- Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf out for season
- EGG BOWL AFTERMATH: McGriff fired, Metcalf declares for NFL Draft
- Metcalf scores two TDs as Seattle tops Atlanta
- Area signings continue Thursday