MANTACHIE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mantachie High School bowlers Ashlan Williams and Peter Moore have signed with Blue Mountain College.
Williams has bowled with the Mustangs for four years and Moore has bowled with Mustangs for five years. Both students were considered anchors for their respective teams.
Moore's season average is a 190. His accomplishments include being the Top Male bowler in Itawamba County as well as being named to the All-Region Bowling team for Class 1-Central Region for the 2018-2019 season.
Williams' season average is a 187. Her accomplishments include being the Top Female Bowler for Itawamba County as well as the Top Female Bowler for Class 1-Central Region. She was also named to the All-State bowling team for the 2018-2019 season.
- Mantachie bowlers sign with Blue Mountain
- Mantachie's Moore signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- Hatcher signs with Blue Mountain
- Vardaman's Spencer signs with Blue Mountain baseball
- TCPS' Laney signs with Blue Mountain
- Amory's Wax signs with Blue Mountain
- Tremont's Aters signs with Blue Mountain basketball
- Bruce powerlifter signs with Blue Mountain
- Mantachie's Inghram signs with EMCC softball
- Lady Owls outlast Blue Mountain