MANTACHIE, Miss. (WTVA) -- The Mantachie Mustangs had to endure a 14-day quarantine before getting to play its first game.
The Mantachie Mustangs had to endure a 14-day quarantine before getting to play its first game.
Posted: Sep 11, 2020 11:12 PM
- Mantachie back on the field after quarantine
- Two-A-Days: Mooreville, Mantachie
- Mantachie's Inghram signs with EMCC softball
- Mantachie bowlers sign with Blue Mountain
- Mantachie's Moore signs with Blue Mountain cross country
- ICC back on the field for first day of practice
- Starkville High football team in quarantine
- O-U Stadium/Swayze Field construction update
- Ferguson named Owls track and field coach
Scroll for more content...