STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Wide receiver Reggie Todd will not be a part of Mississippi State's football team this fall, the school confirmed on Monday.
Genespage.com, the Mississippi State affiliate for 247Sports, first reported the news.
Todd was arrested on a simple assault charge in June and was indefinitely suspended from the team shortly thereafter.
Todd, a 6'4", 200-pounder from Mobile, Ala., played in all 13 games for the Bulldogs last season as a freshman. He caught 14 passes for 160 yards and one touchdown.
- MSU's Todd to miss 2018 season
- MSU football player Reggie Todd arrested
- MSU product Vivians to miss upcoming WNBA season
- Perry returning to MSU for sophomore season
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees
- Ole Miss, MSU softball split Friday doubleheader
- MSU downs JSU for first win of season
- MSU falls at LSU 78-57 in regular season finale
- MSU's record-breaking season ends in Tucson Regional
- MSU men's basketball vaults to season's best No. 14 ranking