STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State pitcher Konnor Pilkington has been drafted by the Chicago White Sox.
The lefty was selected 81st overall in the third round Tuesday.
Pilkington served as the Bulldog's ace and Friday night starter during the regular season and pitched in the Tallahassee Regional.
- MSU's Pilkington drafted by White Sox
- Pilkington signs with White Sox
- MSU's Konnor Pilkington receives fourth preseason All-America honor
- Pilkington, Poole push Diamond Dawgs past Louisiana
- MSU's Jeffery Simmons declares for NFL Draft
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA Draft
- MSU's Kylin Hill entering 2020 NFL Draft
- MSU's Perry declares for NBA draft
- Pilkington, Price named Preseason All-Americans by Collegiate Baseball
- Mangum, Pilkington named Perfect Game Preseason All-Americans