STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) – Mississippi State offensive lineman Martinas Rankin has been awarded the 2017 Kent Hull Trophy.
The award is given annually to the state’s most outstanding collegiate offensive lineman.
His presence on the offensive line has helped Mississippi State rush for 2,701 yards this season, which ranks third in the conference.
The awarding began in 2013 with former Bulldog and current Oakland Raider Gabe Jackson winning. Mississippi State has won the trophy three out of its five years.
- MSU's Martinas Rankin wins Kent Hull Trophy
- Houston Texans take Martinas Rankin in third round of 2018 NFL Draft
- USM's Sandlin wins 2018 Ferriss Trophy
- Ferriss Trophy finalists announced
- Ole Miss downs Kent State 38-17
- Ole Miss’ A.J. Brown wins 2017 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Five Bulldogs finalists for Howell, Gillom Trophies
- Bulldogs sweep CSpire Gillom, Howell Trophies
- MSU women defeat Kentucky for 26th-straight win
- Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield wins 83rd Heisman Trophy in a landslide