STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State running back Kylin Hill is entering his name into the 2020 NFL Draft.
The Columbus native released a statement on social media Thursday afternoon.
He will forego his senior year, but he plans to play in the Bulldogs’ upcoming Music City Bowl in Nashville.
- MSU's Kylin Hill entering 2020 NFL Draft
- MSU's Kylin Hill wins 2019 Conerly Trophy
- MSU's Kylin Hill honored for stellar performance in Arkansas win
- Kylin Hill makes Doak Walker Award list
- MSU's Jeffery Simmons declares for NFL Draft
- Kylin Hill named candidate for National Player of the Year
- Kylin Hill nominated for 2019 C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Sweat skipping NFL Draft
- Louisville cornerback to enter NFL draft, skip bowl game vs. MSU
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa says he is entering 2020 NFL draft