GAINESVILLE, Fla. (WTVA) - The man who coached Mississippi State's football team to a victory in the TaxSlayer Bowl has a new job.
Greg Knox has joined Dan Mullen's staff at Florida. Knox's duties with the Gators were not immediately announced.
Knox spent all nine seasons with Mullen at MSU, serving as running backs coach and special teams coordinator. Knox was interim head coach for the Bulldogs in the TaxSlayer Bowl after Mullen's departure to Florida was announced.
Knox is also a former assistant at Ole Miss and Auburn under Tommy Tuberville.
- MSU's Knox joining Florida football staff
- Huff joins MSU football staff
- Zuber officially joins MSU football
- UPDATE: Clark joins Ole Miss football staff
- Banks joining Starkville High football staff
- Montgomery joins Starkville High football staff
- Leach, MSU announce 2020 football staff
- Anthony Piroli to lead MSU football strength and conditioning staff
- Moorhead finalizes 2019 MSU football coaching staff roles
- Mullen leaving MSU for Florida