STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) – A Mississippi State spring homecoming tradition returns April 20-22 with the 33rd annual Super Bulldog Weekend on the MSU campus.
Fans will get a glimpse at new football head coach Joe Moorhead’s 2018 squad with the Maroon and White spring game on Saturday, April 21. Kickoff is scheduled for 3 p.m. CT in Davis Wade Stadium. Admission to the spring football game is free. The Bulldogs return 17 starters from a team that won nine games and culminated 2017 with a TaxSlayer Bowl victory.
Coach Andy Cannizaro’s Diamond Dawgs welcome Arkansas for a pivotal three-game set at new Dudy Noble Field with first pitch times at 6:30 p.m. Friday, 6 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. Sunday. Meanwhile, coach Vann Stuedeman’s MSU softball team hosts national runner-up Florida at 6 p.m. Friday, 1 p.m. Saturday and noon Sunday from Nusz Park.
Additional details on Super Bulldog Weekend will be announced at a later date.
For more information on Mississippi State Athletics, follow us on Twitter, like them on Facebook and join them on Instagram by searching for "HailState." You can also find all-access coverage of the program on SnapChat by searching for "HailStateSnap."
Friday, April 20
Softball vs. Florida – 6 p.m.
Baseball vs. Arkansas – 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, April 21
Softball vs. Florida – 1 p.m.
Maroon and White Spring Football Game – 3 p.m.
Baseball vs. Arkansas – 6 p.m.
Sunday, April 22
Softball vs. Florida – Noon
Baseball vs. Arkansas – 1 p.m.
- MSU unveils Super Bulldog Weekend schedule, April 20-22
- Super Bulldog Weekend schedule announced
- MSU unveils 2019 football schedule
- Inclement weather concerns force Super Bulldog Weekend changes
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule
- MSU makes change to opening weekend baseball schedule
- NCAA Fayetteville Super Regional schedule set
- NCAA Starkville Super Regional schedule set
- MSU unveils challenging 2019 softball slate
- MSU, Arizona State schedule football series