TUPELO, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics/Ole Miss Athletics) - Ole Miss and Mississippi State's men's golf teams have earned bids to the NCAA Championships, along with the Ole Miss women's golf team.
The Ole Miss women are headed to the postseason for the first time in five years and the 10th time in school history. The Rebels earned the No. 10 seed in the NCAA West Regional, hosted by Stanford, and will play at TPC Harding Park in San Francisco on May 7-9.
For the 11th time in program history, the Ole Miss men’s golf team has earned a trip to the NCAA Regional Championships.
The Rebels, No. 31 in Golfweek’s national rankings and No. 32 Golfstat’s national poll, will be the sixth seed at the College Station Regional (May 14-16).
MSU will join Ole Miss in Texas. In his first season as head coach of Mississippi State men’s golf, Dusty Smith has his team in the 2018 NCAA Men’s Golf Championships.
MSU will play May 14-16 in the Bryan Regional at Traditions Club in Bryan, Texas, in the program’s first NCAA appearance since 2014.
- MSU men, Ole Miss men, women earn NCAA golf bids
- Ole Miss soccer earns second straight NCAA bid
- MSU, Ole Miss tennis teams receive NCAA bids
- Miss. State, Ole Miss men find out NCAA tournament future
- Ole Miss women’s golf secures first NCAA Championship berth
- Ole Miss women's golf ends historic season at NCAA Championships
- MSU sets 2018-19 men’s golf schedule
- Ole Miss men's tennis headed to NCAA 'Sweet Sixteen'
- Ole Miss earns third-straight NCAA bid, selected to Tempe Regional
- Ole Miss' Arianne Hartono earns trip to NCAA Final Four