STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Mississippi State linebacker Willie Gay has declared for the upcoming NFL Draft.
The junior is foregoing his senior season with the Bulldogs, after missing much of the 2019 season due to academic misconduct.
However, during the five games in which he played, including the Music City Bowl, his impact was greatly felt.
He recorded 28 total tackles during the 2019 season, according to ESPN.
- MSU linebacker Willie Gay says he's going pro
- MSU linebacker Leo Lewis arrested
- Marve named MSU linebackers coach
- Alabama dismisses linebacker VanDarius Cowan from team
- Willis among first-time candidates for Pro Football Hall of Fame
- All 32 NFL teams in attendance at MSU pro day
- Rebels' Roth turning pro
- Ole Miss adds Jon Sumrall as linebackers coach
- Ole Miss football names Jeff Koonz inside linebackers coach
- MSU's Andy Cannizaro resigns