COLLEGE STATION, Texas (WTVA) - Mississippi State baseball will play a doubleheader against Texas A&M on Saturday.
The teams will play a regular, nine-inning game on Friday at 4 p.m.
Saturday's doubleheader will feature two seven-inning games, beginning at noon.
The weekend series was originally scheduled for Thursday-Saturday.
However, Thursday’s game was postponed due to rain.
- MSU baseball to play doubleheader against Texas A&M
- MSU baseball to play doubleheader on Friday
- MSU, Arkansas will play Saturday doubleheader
- Diamond Dawgs split doubleheader to take series at Texas A&M
- MSU softball falls to Texas A&M 4-1 in eight innings
- MSU's Fitzgerald honored by SEC following win over Texas A&M
- Mississippi State baseball blanks Texas A&M to open series
- Ole Miss baseball takes SEC road series from Texas A&M
- Mississippi State baseball series opener at Texas A&M postponed
- MSU sweeps Friday doubleheader from Maine