COLUMBIA, Mo. (AP) -- Freshman Rickea Jackson had season-high 21 points and nine rebounds, Jordan Danberry added 18 points and four steals, and No. 13 Mississippi State beat Missouri 79-64 on Thursday night.
Chloe Bibby hit three 3-pointers and finished with 13 points and eight rebounds for Mississippi State.
The Bulldogs (15-2, 3-0 Southeastern Conference) have won 14 consecutive road games, the nation's longest active streak of its kind, and have won seven in a row overall.
Jackson hit a short jumper to open the scoring and Jessika Carter's layup midway through the first quarter gave Mississippi State an 11-point lead. Jackson made back-to-back baskets to make 23-11 going into the second quarter and led by double figures the rest of the way.
Haley Troup led Missouri (4-12, 1-2) with 14 points and Hayley Frank added 13.
Mississippi State scored 26 points off 23 Tigers turnovers and outscored them in the paint 46-26.
- MSU WBB tame Tigers on the road
- #9 MSU WBB avoids upset vs. Vanderbilt
- Nikhazy tames Tigers as Ole Miss secures spot in regional final
- Ole Miss, MSU WBB recruits named to McDonald's All-America team
- Ole Miss WBB guard leaves team
- Tigers release 2018 baseball schedule
- Tigers young again, but talented
- Bulldogs defensive dominance downs Tigers
- Gardner's experience crucial for Tigers
- MSU women open SEC play with road win at Georgia