STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) - With the strong probability of thunderstorms in the forecast for Sunday in Starkville, Mississippi State and Arkansas will shift their series schedule to conclude with a doubleheader beginning at noon CT Saturday at Dudy Noble Field.
The series is still slated to open Friday with a 6:32 p.m. CT first pitch on SEC Network+.
Both Saturday games will be nine-inning affairs, with the second game of the twin-billing to begin 45 minutes following the conclusion of the day's first game. Gates will open at 10 a.m. on Saturday. For an updated Super Bulldog Weekend schedule and to find additional information, visit HailState.com/SBW.
Saturday reserved-seating ticketholders will take priority for both of Saturday's games. General admission tickets for Sunday will still be valid for general admission for both of Saturday's games. For those that have reserved seating tickets for Sunday, these tickets can be used as general admission for access into the stadium but not the chairbacks. Please contact the MSU Ticket Office at 662-325-2600 if any additional information is needed.
- MSU, Arkansas will play Saturday doubleheader
- MSU baseball to play doubleheader on Friday
- MSU baseball to play doubleheader against Texas A&M
- MSU to play Washington Saturday in CWS
- Ole Miss, Georgia to play doubleheader Saturday at Swayze Field.
- MSU sweeps Friday doubleheader from Maine
- Ole Miss, MSU softball split Friday doubleheader
- Mullen previews MSU's matchup at Arkansas
- MSU softball drops game two at Arkansas
- MSU wins conference opener at Arkansas