STARKVILLE, Miss. (WTVA/MSU Athletics) – Mississippi State and Arizona State will meet on the football field for the first time as the two schools have scheduled a 2024-25 series, it was announced on Tuesday.
The Bulldogs will travel to Tempe to face the Sun Devils on Saturday, Sept. 7, 2024 at Sun Devil Stadium/Frank Kush Field. Arizona State returns the trip to Starkville on Saturday, Sept. 6, 2025 at Davis Wade Stadium.
It will represent four straight years that MSU will take on a Pac-12 opponent in the regular season. The Bulldogs previously announced a series with Arizona with games scheduled in Tucson on Sept. 10, 2022 and in Starkville on Sept. 9, 2023. MSU last faced a Pac-12 opponent on Aug. 31, 2003 when Oregon came to Starkville.
- MSU, Arizona State schedule football series
- MSU unveils 2019 football schedule
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule
- 2020 Mississippi State football schedule announced
- MSU sets 2018-19 men’s golf schedule
- MSU women's 2019 league schedule released
- MSU women’s golf releases 2019-20 schedule
- Northeast releases 2018 football schedule
- ICC football announces 2019 schedule
- Series opener in Oxford rained out; MSU and Ole Miss softball scheduled for two games sunday