CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina has hired Phil Longo, Lonnie Galloway and Brandon Jones for the staff of new coach Mack Brown.
The school announced the hirings Tuesday.
Longo will serve as offensive coordinator and quarterbacks coach after two seasons at Ole Miss, where he was coordinator and helped the Rebels rank in the top 20 in total offense each year.
Galloway will coach receivers after four seasons at Louisville. Jones will coach the offensive line after two seasons at Texas Tech, which had followed a two-year stint at California and a five-year run as offensive line coach at East Carolina.
- Longo leaving Ole Miss football staff for North Carolina
- UPDATE: Clark joins Ole Miss football staff
- South Carolina downs Ole Miss
- Ole Miss adds Tyler Siskey to football staff
- UPDATE: Tyrone Nix rejoins Ole Miss football staff
- Ole Miss softball blanks South Carolina 1-0
- Hatcher leaving Ole Miss for Blue Mountain
- Bjork leaving Ole Miss for Texas A&M
- Ole Miss WBB guard leaves team
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees