ELLISVILLE, Miss. (WTVA) - Kossuth native Barney Farrar was a central figure in the NCAA's investigation of the Ole Miss football program.
On Thursday, he was hired as an assistant coach at Jones County Junior College. Footballscoop.com first reported the news.
According to the report, Farrar will either coach safeties or tight ends, and help in recruiting.
- Jones County Junior College hires former Ole Miss football assistant Barney Farrar
- Ole Miss hires former Maryland coach Durkin as assistant
- Georgia hires former Ole Miss head football coach Matt Luke
- Ole Miss gets commitment from Jones County safety
- Ole Miss, MSU receive early football signees
- UPDATE: Clark joins Ole Miss football staff
- Ole Miss football kicks off spring practice
- Ole Miss football releases 2019 Schedule
- Ole Miss football hosts pro day
- Ole Miss football holds first fall practice