OXFORD, Miss. (WTVA) - Lane Kiffin had his first big-time recruit on Monday evening when Demon Clowney, cousin of NFL star Jadeveon Clowney, committed to play football for Ole Miss.
Clowney is a 6-foot-4, 200-pound defensive end from St. Francis Academy in Baltimore, Maryland.
Co-defensive coordinators, DJ Durkin and Chris Partridge, both have ties to the area and are familiar with recruiting players from St. Francis Academy.
This is the second four-star recruit in as many days that Kiffin has convinced to join the Rebels.
- 4-star recruit Demon Clowney commits to Ole Miss
- Tupelo's Jaycob Horn commits to Ole Miss
- Joiner commits to Ole Miss basketball
- Ole Miss gets commitment from Jones County safety
- West Point's Crowley commits to Ole Miss basketball
- Ole Miss football gets two commitments on Monday
- Ole Miss sweeps Auburn
- Ole Miss, MSU WBB recruits named to McDonald's All-America team
- Ole Miss-ULL kickoff set
- Ole Miss, Louisiana kickoff set