INGOMAR, Miss. (WTVA) - Ingomar High School basketball's Gara Beth Self will sign with Louisiana-Monroe, she announced Monday on social media.
Self had signed with Itawamba Community College in March, but said in a tweet that the chance to play at ULM "is an amazing opportunity that I can't pass up."
Self averaged more than 19 points per game as a senior. During her freshman, sophomore and junior seasons, the Lady Falcons won state championships.
- Ingomar's Self to sign with Louisiana-Monroe basketball
- Ingomar's Self signs with ICC basketball
- The incredible 1958 Ingomar girls basketball team
- Ingomar's Thompson signs with Mississippi College
- Ingomar's Zach Koon signs with BMC baseball
- Ole Miss defeats Louisiana-Monroe 70-21
- Ingomar defeats New Site for 2A girls basketball crown
- Tyree's 20 points paces Ole Miss past Louisiana Monroe
- Bay Springs downs Ingomar for Class 2A boys championship
- Shugar's buzzer-beater lifts Ingomar over Baldwyn for 1A title