This year’s schedule will feature four home games including the season opener on Aug. 29 against Pearl River Community College.
The other three home dates will be Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) North Division games against Coahoma Community College on Sept. 19, Holmes Community College on Oct. 3 and their final home game will be a showdown with Mississippi Delta Community College on Oct. 10.
After opening up the season at home, the Indians will hit the road in back-to-back weeks traveling to East Central Community College on Sept. 5 before going to Scooba to open division play East Mississippi Community College.
On Sept. 26, the Indians will renew their rivalry with the Northeast Mississippi Community College Tigers with kickoff in Booneville set for 6:30 p.m.
The Indians will have another pair of road games in week eight and nine, starting with a long trip to Summit on Oct. 17 for a non-division game against Southwest Mississippi Community College at 7 p.m. In week nine, the Indians will face Northwest Mississippi Community College to wrap up the regular season with the Rangers starting at 7 p.m.
All home games will kickoff at 6:30 p.m.
- ICC football announces 2019 schedule
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- ICC announces 2018 soccer schedules
- ICC releases 2019 baseball schedule
- ICC releases 2019 softball schedule
- MSU baseball announces 2019 schedule
- MSU unveils 2019 football schedule
- ICC softball releases 2018 schedule
- SEC announces schedule for 2019 Football Media Days