FULTON, Miss. (WTVA/ICC Athletics) – The 2018 Itawamba Community College men’s and women’s tennis teams will host seven home matches this season season, Coach Michael Metz announced Saturday.
ICC will open the season on Feb. 2nd with home matches against Meridian Community College. The men will host Co-Lin on Feb. 9 and the women will host Snead State on Feb. 10, both dates scheduled to start at 1:00 p.m. at the Johnson-Partlow Tennis Courts.
Other home matches include: East Central Community College, Jones County Junior College, Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, and Holmes Community College.
The Indians return six sophomores from last year’s squad that finished 8-5 on the year while the Lady Indians have three sophomores returning from last year’s 4-9 squad.
The 2018 Mississippi Association of Community and Junior Colleges (MACJC) and National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) Region 23 Tournament will be Apr. 12-21 at Meridian.
- ICC announces 2018 tennis schedule
- ICC announces 2018 baseball schedule
- ICC announces 2018 soccer schedules
- ICC football announces 2019 schedule
- ICC announces 2019 soccer schedules
- ICC softball releases 2018 schedule
- ICC releases 2019 baseball schedule
- ICC releases 2019 softball schedule
- Amory tennis standouts sign with ICC
- ICC's Blissard signs with South Alabama tennis program